Sage Integrative Health is a women-led integrative health and psychedelic therapy clinic in Berkeley, CA. We offer services in psychiatry, psychotherapy, naturopathic medicine, massage, nutrition, acupuncture, and ketamine-assisted therapy, along with groups and community programs. Our mission is to provide effective, individualized health care that addresses the whole person, including body, mind, spirit, community, and environment. Our team of multidisciplinary practitioners works collaboratively to offer compassionate and holistic care through comprehensive treatment programs and innovative modalities tailored to the individual. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
• Education: Masters or doctorate in counseling, clinical psychology, or clinical social work
• Licensure: LMFT, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist, MFTA, or Psychological Associate TO APPLY:
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
. POSITION OVERVIEW:
We are looking to hire a psychotherapist to offer individual (and if desired couples & family) psychotherapy, psychedelic integration, ketamine-assisted therapy, and community offerings. Sage has developed a model for integrative ketamine-assisted therapy and is preparing to offer other psychedelic therapies as they become legal. We are seeking a therapist with an interest in the field of psychedelic medicine, and ideally with experience in psychedelic integration and ketamine-assisted therapy. Therapist will receive ongoing mentorship and consultation to support the cultivation of skill in ketamine-assisted therapy.
At Sage we take a holistic and trauma-informed approach to treatment and are seeking a practitioner who is experienced in and skilled at working with trauma, and who has an understanding of how trauma affects the body. Our ideal candidate has a competency in somatic therapy, relational psychotherapy, and culturally responsive care. We are seeking a therapist who is excited to join a vibrant community of multidisciplinary practitioners who collaborate on shared cases and meet regularly for case consultation and team building. We are thoughtful around communication, group dynamics, and shared values and are seeking someone who is also committed to a conscious relational approach to teamwork. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform initial assessment and evaluation of clients through clinical interviews and consultation with other care providers.
• Develop and periodically update treatment plans tailored to clients' individual needs, goals, symptoms, and interpersonal dynamics.
• Utilize an individualized, client-centered, trauma-informed approach to treatment, with attention to somatic, relational, and social justice issues.
• Maintain interdisciplinary treatment through consultation and collaboration with other treatment providers.
• Provide services in an ethical, legal, and professional manner and seek consultation as needed.
• Become acquainted with and abide by the clinic's policies and procedures.
• Maintain up-to-date clinical records which facilitate review of each client's progress, and maintain all necessary paperwork and forms in EHR.
• Timely completion of administrative tasks, including billing, payment collection, calendaring, and hours tracking, and timely response to client & staff communications.
• Consistently develop professional skills and expertise by participating in continuing education opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
• Attend bi-weekly team meetings on Wednesdays from 5 - 6:30pm and bi-weekly KAT Consult on Mondays from 1 - 2:15pm, and participate in occasional team and community building events.
• Commit to working at Sage for a minimum of 3 years. HOURS & COMPENSATION:
Compensation will be negotiated based on education and level of experience. We have both half time (10 - 15 clinical hours/week) and full-time (17 - 24 clinical hours/week) positions available. Full time positions include a salary and benefits. Please note that while it may take up to 3 months to build up a caseload, we are seeking someone who can ultimately commit to at least 10 client hours per week at Sage, through a combination of in-person and virtual sessions. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The position requires occasional sitting, standing, and walking. Frequent use of computer and phone. Lifting is required occasionally, of no more than 20 lbs. at a time. The position requires the ability to see, hear and speak. ENVIRONMENTAL/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The work is performed in an office environment or virtually through telehealth. Adherence to any specific safety policies regarding COVID-19 is required. EQUIPMENT USED:
Computer, keyboard, telephone, printer, audio equipment. EOE STATEMENT:
Sage Integrative Health is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce at all levels of the organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination. ACCOMODATIONS:
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. The Sage Integrative Health clinic is ADA accessible.