At Sage Integrative Health, our mission is to provide access to high-quality, affordable, holistic healthcare. We strive to improve the health, well-being, and empowerment of our clients and community. Our team of multidisciplinary practitioners works collaboratively to offer compassionate and holistic care through comprehensive treatment programs tailored to the individual. We believe that effective health care addresses the wellbeing of the whole person, including mind, body, spirit, community, and environment. Our services integrate innovative and ancient methods in mental health, holistic & functional medicine, bodywork, community programs, and psychedelic psychotherapy.
1. We treat our clients with respect, care, and compassion.
2. The mind, body, spirit, community, and environment are interconnected; we strive to address all of these in working with our clients.
3. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, ages, religions, sizes and abilities.
4. We take a preventative approach to health care, promoting long-term health and wellbeing.
5. We listen carefully and collaborate with our clients to meet their unique set of goals and needs. We help clients remove obstacles to accessing their innate ability to heal, and support them in taking an active role in developing and maintaining good health.
6. We work with our clients to address both the symptoms and the underlying cause of their problems.
7. It takes a village. We use a treatment team model, collaboration between practitioners, and community programs to support our clients in healing and reaching their highest potential.
8. There is great wisdom in both ancient and modern medicine; we integrate both into our work.
“The natural healing force in each one of us is the greatest force in getting well.”